CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

You & me = US

Hi boyfriend :)
......
How are you doing in class :) ?
I hope you ain't sleeping - if not - WATCH OUT !
I just came back from yamcha after school :D . I'm sure you're still in your college studying or sleeping in the class ( you know you are a pig ) . This post is publish to invigorate your day in class without me ( haha ) . Just so you know , I miss you :D ... Got to shower now cause my tuition is starting in 10minutes time and will see you after my Account's Class and watch Fast and furious 4 the movie you had been craving ever since the first day it's on air ! . Mwahs .
Talk to you later - have fun !

-
Happy 30th Day ( Mean bii )

Bii :) Today is our 30th day together
It's amazing having you part of my life !
..
Currently listening to Stolen , the song you sang to me
last night . I will remember it cause i've record it !
ngehx ngehx
..

Cause of you I'll put on a smile on my face
whenever I'm thinking of you :)
..

Stop and stare !
You're superhuman :) !


Be my good / naughty / mean
boy boy !


Pay more heed in class while teacher teaching , bii .
Will see you after my tuition and watch the movie you've been
craving for
'' fast and furious 4 ''

0 comments: