CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

P.S. I Love Pam

I know I've neglected this blog for a long time. But a lot of shits had happened lately. Its been two nights since i last slept. All i can do is think about her all day long. This is a feeling I've never felt before. Pamela Leow Wei Li, u have changed my whole life. Without u, i do not know the true existence of love. Without u, my mind seems so confused, without u, i can barely think of anything. I know u said i do not treat u as a proper gf, and many chances were given, yet i still take it so easily and now it's gone. I wanna redeem myself darling of my mine, I still need u by my side. Pls give me a chance to change who i am now and improve to a changed man. No matter how strong i have become, it still means nothing without u. Going jogging at 6 a.m. Release stress. Must slim down already :)




Love u Pammie, now, always and forever.


Alex

0 comments: