CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Forever baby .

Just finished updating my personal blog baby :) So I decided to update our personal blog to brighten up your day ? Who am I ? I'll make you put on a smile on your face !
..
Today is our 22th day together . Just want to tell you to jump down from the highest mountain cause I think that you're perfect even there is no one perfect in this world . Just joking . If you were to jump down I will catch you whenever you fall . Bii :( I guess you are under the rain now . Please don't get ill and don't make me worry . If you're sick I'll learn and cook
food for you just to make you get well or go for cooking lessons !
..
Make sure you study hard and not only party hard . If not you watch out . You will know the consequences what you get from me ! I'm mean but it is for your own good , right :) ? So to brighten up your day . Read below -
..
Just want you to know that - I . Myself . Me want to thank you for everything you did although sometimes it is hilarious like your facial expression and action that sometimes look so dumb !
But you know what ? It is so cute that I'll put on a smile on my face and giggled all the way .
...
I'm going to do my homework while thinking of you :)




Alex the Lion !
Baby Lion :)
I miss you much day by day .


You brighten up my day .
Thanks .
You are my heart starter !

Haha . Your dumb facial expression put a smile on my face :)
Blehh blehh !

Don't act serious if you cannot !
Noob . Learn from me :) The Professional .
Remember everyday before we sleep . Everyday we will give each other a goodbye kiss on the phone and even after school / college we would call each other and upon hanging up another mwahs :) ? Just to tell you . I'm cheerful when I'm with you .

By : pam

0 comments: