CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

IM BORED ! : (

Just reached home from gf's place . Studied over there for almost 3 hours doing my own work while she was doing her own . While taking a break, i discovered some stuffs hidden in a container in her room :D For further infomation, pls refer to Pamela Leow Wei Li. LOL . Anyways for the past few nights i was spending time with the girlfriend. We went for a trip to Seremban with ken, amira and ben and was suppose to head down to PD the following day but obviously plan.... FAILED! :( so yeahhh . Yesterday was also another boring day but thanks to my darling's company, you never failed to lightened up my day :) Before the pose ends...



THANKS DARLING for being a part in my life. Sometimes i dunno what i will do without you. U always give me ur good influence and it really helped me a lot. I LOVE U DARLING ! :D

By : Alex




0 comments: