CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

6 weeks BABEH ! :)

Heyyyyyyyyy ppl! Ive not been blogging for a while due to laziness :D anyways just wana happily say to my darling gf that time passes by too fast and it now has been 6 weeks since we got together. Lol. Oo! i also miss my brother in aussie HANN LUN & my UK best frens KAZZY & JAMES. To hann, quickly come back bro. Miss our sessions together every night in ur place :) Well, to kazzy and fei lan toi, cant wait for u guys to come back in june, den we will have sohai moments and laughters all over again :) To entertain u ppl, I would this time post some pics for u all to enjoy.


darling and me. Why always so poser ?
I still love you anyways :D

Thats me. Must be my gf so kacau.
Disturbing me playing bball and taking pic.
Shows my WTF expression :D


after bball. sweating like dog!


If everyday we can laugh like this, we confirm can live together longer! LOL.



Note: To my darling pamela, really happy that everything is going so smoothly at d moment. Words cant describe how much nice memories i have with u and im gonna appreciate every moment of it. U might be a dumbo sometimes but im always here to guide u. If there is any problems that u are facing, u can always come up to me. Just remember darling, im always with u and supporting u no matter what u do. *But if bad things like betrayal and negative stuffs sure cant tolerate la right!* I LOVE U MY DUMBO DARLING PAM ! 6 weeks and more to come. MUAX !

0 comments: