CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

If I seek baby !

So yeah bii . Apologies for skipping school & not seing you today ( cries* )
Today won't be seeing you which is going to be the very first time ever since we got hitched .
Just want to rephrase Happy Belated 1 month !
baby alex / baby lion / bii / mean bii /
Gosh :( My stomach hurts since yesterday .
Have fun with your friends later bii (:
Healthy people like me only will go exercise after tuition !
See you tomorrow after your college (:
Mwahs baby . Remember
don't be naughty outside .
Ngehhhhhh
.
1 month passed so fast though ..
Because
with you in my life (:
Hope can retain this (:


Alexander Yip KaM Cheong.
My sweetest bii ever .

My bii ( Glad to have you in my life )
Without you before , I don't think I am what I am today
but the same old me which is less happy sometiimes . playful and just party a lot .


I love this picture , BUT
you are more important than the pic (:

Look what you've done .
I'm so so so so
touched by your side (:

Seriously !
Stop being so vain !

Love me / Hate me .
I still will sayang you (:

At cheungken house (: ?
Remember what happened the first time ?

Vain as ever !
Still love him the way he is .


Bii candid shot !
So cute but not as cute as me ( Joking ) (: !
La la la la la

0 comments: